A system that works smarter. Our AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 20 Air Conditioner comes with AccuComfort™ technology that allows the system to consistently adjust to run at a more efficient speed to maintain your personal level of comfort. Plus, with up to a 21.00 SEER rating, this A/C system is one of the most efficient multi-stage cooling units on the market.
- Up to 21.00 SEER
- Multi-staged cooling with maximum comfort and humidity control
- Quietest operation compared to nearest competitors
- Watch a quick video to learn more.
- Maximize your home comfort with this AccuComfort™ variable-speed air conditioner that works smarter to lower the operating cost.
- Experience this AccuComfort™ unit that has a wider operating range to allow the system to remain operating when the competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Get the comfort you set with AccuComfort™ technology that is consistent with a ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments.
- Experience the technology inside this central A/C unit that is the quietest at 4dB below the nearest competitor minimum.
- Discover the advantage of owning this system available with lower compressor modulation and fan speeds yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ technology.
- Get seamless comfort and reduced energy costs with Enhanced Humidity Control.
- Receive dependable comfort for years to come with an A/C system that is built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction and backed by our independent American Standard Dealers to ensure your central A/C unit.
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
No matter if you’re searching for world-class air conditioning repair in Spring, TX, or looking for AC repair in The Woodlands, TX, Efficient Climate Control is ready to serve you! Give us a call today at (281) 367-5267 or schedule your appointment HERE.