Purify Every Cubic Foot of Air in Your Home at the Same Time
The most important thing to get across about the Guardian Air is its proactive ability to kill germs and reduce odors in the conditioned space. These units don’t need the pollutants to travel through the duct work to be neutralized. Every time your fan blows air it carries the purifying power of natures “Friendly Oxidizers” out into the conditioned space where the “Friendly Oxidizers” begin to attack the Bacteria, Virus, Mold Spores at the source and reduce odors in your home.
Take the human sneeze as an example. Germs come out with a sneeze at 100mph. With the Guardian Air REME installed, 99% of the germs in a sneeze were neutralized before the germs could make it 3 feet.
The Guardian Air will reduce or eliminate:
- Smoke odors
- Pet odors
- Trash odors
- Cooking odors
- “Musty” or Stale Air smells
- Paint odors
- Chemical odors
In addition, RGF technology, because of its ability to kill bacteria and virus on surfaces and in the air, have been specified in the Norovirus/MRSA protection plan of America’s largest restaurant chains, hotel chains, theme parks, cruise lines, public schools and hospitals. Testing the guardian air has shown a 99% reduction of H1N1 virus on Stainless steel surfaces, 98% reduction of MRSA, a 99% reduction of Norwalk Virus, a 97% reduction of Mold Spores, even a 99+% reduction of SARS and Avian Flu.
Guardian Air HVAC Cell
The Guardian Air by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold bacteria and viruses*. The HVAC-PHI Cells are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation the HVAC-PHI Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of: Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
HVAC-PHI-118-GA-VSF: 300 to 1,200 CFM 13.3 watts
HVAC-PHI-212-GA: 1,000 to 6,500 CFM 13.3 watts
HVAC-PHI-212HO-GA: 6,500 to 10,000 CFM 21.6 watts
- Zaps surface mold that can grow on cooling coils
- Kill airborne bacteria that can recirculate through your home
- Helps create a more energy efficient home
- Highly Effective – Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
- High Rate of Success – Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Highly Efficient – Helps to maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your system coil cleaned as often
- Long Lamp Life – SmartLamp™ technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed
- Easy Bulb Replacement – SnapLamp™ replacement bulbs make replacement quick and easy
- Safe – Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
- Model Numbers – UV100E3007, UV100A1059, UV100A2008, UV100RM1, UV100E1043, UV100E2009
- 5 -Year Warranty
To schedule a service call contact us at (281) 367-5267 or click HERE.