Also known as the Freedom® 80 Comfort-R™ Variable-Speed Communicating Furnace
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills** with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65-percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
*An American Standard Gold ZI Comfort Control with a communicating indoor unit is required for the Platinum SV communicating furnaces.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Regardless of what service you need, Efficient Climate Control stands ready to provide solutions for your HVAC system! Call (281) 367-5267 to schedule your service appointment today, or click HERE.