Also known as the 4TEE Variable-Speed Air Communicating Air Handler
Together with AccuLink™ communicating technology, it’s known for increased reliability, efficiency and peace of mind.*
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone*
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable-speed fan motor
- Ozone-safe, operating with an environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air
- Vortica™ Advanced Airflow System improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound (available in select models)
- Insulated cabinet reduces heating and cooling losses and operating sound
- Extra-large coil surface enhances heat transfer, giving you greater efficiency and more heating and cooling capacity
- Easy-to-access/ replace standard-size filters
*An American Standard Gold ZI Comfort Control with a communicating outdoor unit is required for the Platinum ZV models with AccuLink communicating capability. A Telephone Access Module (TAM) is also required for remote system monitoring.
No matter if you’re searching for world-class air conditioning repair in Spring, TX, or looking for ac repair in The Woodlands, TX, Efficient Climate Control is ready to serve you! Give us a call today at (281) 367-5267 or click HERE to schedule an appointment.